Saturday, January 2, 2010

Celine is back!

Ah time flys....now its like hmmm alot of memories has been washed away...why...?hahaha i let it go,sometimes sad things have to leave behind and move forward.Some memories are meant to be kept secretly deep inside me,which always remain silent.well have a few pictures taken few months ago...Enjoy...! Before scrolling down there is more to read.
1st : lets talk about life, perfectly messy last year ups downs...sickness...bla bla bla...

2nd- Love...hmmm still can lar..:P
3rd- favourite things i've gotten: 6 hamsters, new lappy,nothing much interesting...

4th- Bad things happen. missunderstanding...backstepping...wow...alot...which im cursing ppl who do that to me now...hhahaha
5th- things which i love- my bf????? haahaha...my dog my hamsters my clothes!!!

My haul- make up brushes: i think almost finish collecting hmmmm...who can sponsor hahaha
make ups: i got my sunkissesss products hehehehhe yeah! but not all =.=
teddy bears: i got it somehow but still not what i really wanna call a collection yet...

Pictures of my haul will be out soon...just wait..


Anyways i think i will stop here....somehow out of words to say...today im not really into it somehow...haha just a random blog....

Good nite everyone!




Quote of the day: The most beautiful make-up of a woman passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.


Will be blogging about my self soon ...tune in...!















No comments:

Post a Comment