Thursday, July 29, 2010

To someone Special.

I still remember the first day u added me on fb...you message through fb message...asked me do i still remember...i was like shock..! Is that the person who i loved before i had a bf two n a half years ago?well then he dated me out...i have no rejections and just followed him out...the most funniest part was...we went over to my club house for a swim, it was like a friend thing..but then there is a strong feeling inside..after our swim...we ate at the club house...it was like a nice conversation..he told me that he wants to bring me over to solaris for a nice cup of chocolate...to warm me up..i was shivering along the way..he was sweet though..i guess thats the reason i fall back n started recall what happened ...2nd day...we went to watch a movie...at TCM. Both of us just suddenly was like having a relationship...it was like lighting strikes...I was shock as well...3rd day..im abit confused on what we are..but he hugged me tight and say that everything is okay...i was so relief when im in his hands...he secures me..but..as time goes by things is nothing i expected it will be..i was so silly and eventually fell for him deeply...even its just few weeks...he is a person who always tease me..whenever i am next to him ....suddenly just..play around with me...but it confused me on the way he acted...after all this...i was deeply hurt when he stop seeing me after 1 n a half months..my heart broken into pieces but i cant cry..because i know...that i am not his girlfriend...i wasn't...its nothing and it hurts...i seriously don't know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment